Saturday, November 22, 2008

what do you mean radio project? I'm talkin' about website!

I know that my fellow band members have all written this weeks blog about our newest upcoming project, our radio project. However, I have been wanting to write this blog about the final product of my film memory website project. If you saw my last website displaying memory work compared to my new film memory project, you would think two totally different people did the projects. You would have never guessed that I did both. It looks as if a child made the first one because of how generic, plain and sloppy it was. This new one, as it seems to me, looks outstanding. I learned newer skills and improved my already existing skills to create a sharp-looking and more advanced website. Just looking at the homepage it is apparent that my website making skills have become more advanced. One factor that makes this website better than the one before is video clips. I added video clips of the movie I was analyzing along with a few clips of my self from high school. Although this was an easy task once it has been learned, it appears on the site to others as very advanced. At least, this is the way I feel it appears. On my first website project I did not use columns, but, for this one I did use them and it cleaned up and made my website look neat and more professional. Also, I feel like I mastered the idea of "textual voiceover." At first I did not have an idea of how to do it, but while working on the site, I discovered ways of making it work. Another factor that made my newest site better than the last is my use of photoshop. I got a lot better at using the program photoshop and was able to make my altered pictures really neat looking. Overall, This project dominates my last one. 
-Coulter  

No comments: